Saturday, May 07, 2005

Wrist bags

Here is my most recent project. (^_^)


This is Andrea's original pattern she posted at Crochetville. Such a wonderful pattern! Crochetville is full of talented crocheters. If you crochet, and you haven't registered for Crochetville membership yet, you really should!

I used Peaches & Creme cotton yarn I bought at the WM. I am pleased with the result, but I wish local stores carry more colors. I get discouraged sometimes to find that only way for me to get some of the yarn/thread I want is to order online. Anyways, I am going to Jackson today, and I'll go check on Michaels there. I hope they have nice cotton yarn so that I can make more wrist bags in different colors! (*^^*) Maybe some thread too. Hehe.

*****

One last thing...

Have a wonderful Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! :) *hugs*

~ Chie