Thursday, May 12, 2005

Joined new "along"

I've joined a knit/crochet along that Emy hosts. (*^^*)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My niece-in-law is having a baby girl in August. I am preparing a set of baby stuff for her. Actually, I have finished two small projects while I was waiting for Emy's approval e-mail! Hehe. I am going to post pictures soon here. I just hope my niece-in-law is not reading this blog before babyshower. LOL

Anyways, I'm excited because this is my first time to make baby things, and I'm loving it!

*****

Yesterday, for the first time in years, I WROTE a letter.
I remember when I was a teenager, I used to LOVE writing letters, and I always had some penpals. E-mailing has been my main medium to keep in touch with people for so long now that I guess I had forgotten how fun writing letters is!
As I was writing, it was shocking to find how poor my handwriting became. LOL But I got over it quickly, and I just wrote and wrote enjoying the warmth of paper.
I only had the most plain kind of papers and envelope so when I went to the local WM later yesterday, I bought some pretty flowerly stickers and put some on the envelope before I mailed it out.

The whole process of preparing a letter was so fresh again to me, and I enjoyed it so much. I just had to write about this experience... (^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! :) *hugs*

~ Chie