Tuesday, September 21, 2004

All 63 squares!!!

I finally finished all the 63 squares! Wooohoooooooo!


63 squares Posted by Hello

I will start sawing them all together... I hope it won't take as long as making all those squares. LOL

*****

Today is my 3 yr-old's first day of school in the U.S.! He was scared at first, but I just received a phone call from one of the teachers, and she told me he is doing just fine. Oh, what a relief. (^^;)

He needed a small pillow to take to school so we bought him one, but I thought about the pillow Jennifer made. I had some Homespun yarn so I just had to make one too. (^_^)



I added a large bandana...


I just crocheted in round with DC, and crocheted 2 rows of SC to close the sides.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! :) *hugs*

~ Chie