Tuesday, September 14, 2004

51 Squares!

I couldn't get on the Internet for 3 days, but I finally fixed the problem after all the hours of talking with tech assistant on the phone. I have been so busy lately, but I managed to make 12 more squares. (^_^)v Here is my favorite one.



At some point, I started to use ONLY H hook for edging even though I use bigger/smaller hook for the main square, and it works for me! I can never get those pictures right for my squares though... I guess it's because all the resizing I do. (-_-#)

Although I said that I would work only on my squares until I finish all of them, I made a couple of fun things for my Crochetville Secret Pal exchange. (^_^) I personally really like them, and I hope the recipient will like them too. I am posting pictures of them at the end of October. (^_-)-*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! :) *hugs*

~ Chie