Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Girl & Boy Pants Potholders

When we visited Hubby's uncle's house the other day, two potholders hanging on their kitchen wall caught my attention. They were so cute, I asked my auntie-in-law about them, and she told me her mother crocheted them long time ago. She let me borrow them so I decided to make copies of those potholders, and I finished them last night. :)



These are only decorative because I used acrylic yarn which is not suitable for holding a hot pot. I don't know whether the potholders are her original work or not, but I really like them. :)

I made 3 more squares for my 63 Square CAL so now I have 11 squares done! Click on "11 of 63 done" on my sidebar to see them.

I will keep crocheting the squares, and I am going to make my first bookmark as well soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! :) *hugs*

~ Chie