Friday, July 09, 2004

Butterfly Bookmark

I was so inspired by Donna, Julie, and Tiff, I had to make my own bookmark too. :D



Above is the Butterfly Bookmark. I wish I had yellow thread, but I guess it's OK. I had never crocheted a bookmark before this one, and it was a lot of fun! :) There are so many generous people who share their free bookmark patterns too so it was not easy to just pick one. :) In fact, I am thinking about making a couple more, and I wish I participated the July-August Crochetville Swap. :'( I even bought the book "3 Donzen & One Bookmarks" like the swap members did! I saw the book before, and I tried to pretend like I didn't see it, but I just had to get it. LOL Those little coloful thingies like bookmarks are just so addictive. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! :) *hugs*

~ Chie