Sunday, March 04, 2007

Improved patterns

Hiya. :)
Today I did what I have been thinking about doing for a long time already.....
I revised the two simple patterns I wrote in the past!
I have learned a lot since I first wrote them, and I believe they are much better now. :)

... So here they are!

* Dishwashing Tawashi    New photo!!!
http://chiescrochetandknitting.blogspot.com/2004/11/my-tawashi.html


I still have lots of people visit this page everyday, and I'm really thankful for that. :) I made a small change on this pattern, and also I made one today with a different color combination. Hope you like it. :)

* Skateboarder's Beanie
http://chiescrochetandknitting.blogspot.com/2005/11/very-simple-skateboarder-beanie.html


This beanie is comfy and very easy to make. Hubby loves it. :)

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the lovely patterns.The Tawashi is a very cute useful crochet thing.

    My best regards
    Ulla

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never made a tawashi before. Will try one of these days. Thanks for the free pattern

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lily -

    Hope you find the tawashi useful. :)
    I use it all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tawashi will be a nice addition to a kitchen swap package ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Chie! Thank you so much for sharing your patterns with us. You are one creative lady. I'm sure I've told you that before. I can't wait to make the cat. I printed out the pattern when you first put the link up for it.

    Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mimi -
    Thank you for your kind comment! Tawashi is really practical, and it's truely for use. :)

    Kelly -
    I wish I was more of a designer so I could put more patterns here. :D
    I'm looking forward to seeing your neko on your blog! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so bad at posting pictures of items that I have made because I am embarrassed by everyone else's talent (especially your's and Mimi's!). I know that I have to just take the darn pictures, and not worry so much. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! :) *hugs*

~ Chie