Monday, January 11, 2021

New year new beginning!

*Sigh*... Time sure flies. The year 2020 to me was.... YUCK!  I was SO over it, but now the coming of this new year still manages to fill me with positivity.  I feel so blessed.

My life has changed much since I paused here.  I have been working outside of my home since 2018, I have stopped crocheting professionally, and my son left for college last year!  I now miss my old crochet friends! :)  Even though I haven't posted here since 3 years ago, I haven't stopped crocheting as you can see on Ravelry. - I actually had a few more little crochet projects too than you can see there.  I also have one knitting WIP sitting right by me now. - I am not rushing this one though. :D  Oh, and I have done many, many cross-stitch projects over the last 5 years or so, and I did much sewing last year starting with face masks, of course. I now feel like crocheting again, but I gotta be honest and tell you that I am just not interested in working with those THICK yarns! lol  I just don't get how many people like the type of yarn and me not liking them almost feels like it's a crime. lol  Ok - enough rambling.

I will be in search of cute valentine crochet patterns (or something else) this week.  Unfortunately so far, I haven't found any fresh ideas... I wish I had one myself! lol

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! :) *hugs*

~ Chie