Sunday, June 26, 2005

Complete baby set

Here is the last addition to the baby set. (*^_^*)


Pattern is from DMC USA.

I used #10 Cebelia to crochet this and buttons for eyes and nose. This bear is half-double crocheted throughout.

The hardest part was to make its face like I wanted. It was like 5 millimeter(1/5 inch) more/less between each eyes makes a whole lot of difference! I spent lots of time trying to decide how far apart each eyes and also ears should be before I sewed them on. I like the result very much. (^^)


Complete baby set

I'm all ready for my niece's baby who is scheduled to be born at the end of August. LOL

Next, I'm going to start on a doily for my Crochetville doily swap partner. (^^)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:43 PM CST

    I like this idea for a baby gift set! Definately different than your usual baby blankets/layettes(although they are nice too).

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! :) *hugs*

~ Chie