Sunday, February 13, 2005

First of all, I want to thank those who gave me suggestions for the new title of my blog. Each suggestions made me smile. You all are wonderful! (^^)
I think I know what the new title will be, but I just sent a question e-mail about moving a blog to Blogger people so I'm not going to make any changes to my blog until I hear from them. I just want to avoid making any of my visitors lost trying to find my blog since all of you have been so kind to me. (*^_^*)

Also I so appreciate everyone who sent me wishing-well e-mails and left me kind comments. My son and I are doing better today, and I think I can get up and bake a Valentine cake! Hehe.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I wish all of you a ...

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Y HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY Y
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! :) *hugs*

~ Chie