Monday, November 08, 2004

Busy Head

I haven't done much crocheting or knitting. Instead, I joined a couple of web rings.

            

I'm hoping to make more friends. (*^_^*)

*****

It was chilly here in Mississippi last weekend, and my puppy is getting used to her sweater. (^_^) However, there is a problem... The hair on her chest and front legs get matted badly wearing it. (-_-;) I found "Shotzi's sweater", and I am thinking about making another puppy sweater shaped like it.

*****

I spend most of my time daydreaming and researching about yarn, patterns, and future projects. I really need to start actually working on some projects. Clock is ticking, the holiday season is near, and I have so many things in mind that it's hard to organize.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! :) *hugs*

~ Chie