Thursday, October 14, 2004

I feel better...


TORISH Doily Posted by Hello


I found the pattern of this doily at "Panda Crochet!". When I first saw this doily on the site a couple of months ago, I just fell in love with it. I printed out the pattern right away, but it had been in my folder untouched until today. It's because it looked hard to make... But finally today I spent the afternoon crocheting this doily, and I'm glad I did. (^_^)
At "Panda Crochet!", you will find many more beautiful doilies and patterns. I recommend this site to anyone who love to thread-crochet. Mr. Panda Man is just so talented and generous! (^_^)

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Chie,
    Any chance you could e-mail me a copy of the pattern? I don't think I'll ever be able to find it in Venezuela, where I live.
    In any case, your work is beautiful. Thanks for posting it!
    Wendy wmpetzall@gmail.com
    from Caracas, Venezuela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chie,

    Have u crocheted it in an afternoon, that is simply amazing. Would love to make one. Please send the pattern to me on kavita.pisces@gmail.com. I was not able to find thesite panda crochet.
    Thanks in advance
    Kavita, India

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog! Glad you like the doily.
    You can find this pattern here: http://pandacrochet.8m.com/trish.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot Chie. All the best for your work ahead.

    Regards,
    Kavita

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! :) *hugs*

~ Chie