Friday, August 27, 2004

"Cradle Purse"

Here is my latest project. (^_^)



The pattern is here. I made some changes ONLY to the "Hood" to make above cradle purse. They are:

- HDC instead of SC.
- Repeated Row 1 once.

I really enjoy small projects like this one. This one is going to be a gift for my 4-yr-old niece.

*****

I received a package from my Crochetville Secret Pal today! (*^_^*)

She sent me a crocheted scarf in my favorite color pink, "Kitchen Witches" pattern, a beautiful mirror in a matching bag, and a pretty flowery journal! Thank you so very much my Secret Pal, you made my day!!! (*^_^*) I can't wait to make the "Kitchen Witch" for Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:24 AM CDT

    This is so sweet. You did a lovely job! The link is to Irene Crafts but not the pattern. A search for Cradle Purse on the site does not lead to the pattern however a general search on Google for a cradle purse will bring you to several patterns.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! :) *hugs*

~ Chie