Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Adorable Snowboy!

Yesterday I received "Snowboy" from Danielle! (*^_^*)
Here is the picture of him and my happy son!!!


I remember, when I was a child, I used to love some certain toys so much that they were like my family or best friends. My first favorite toy was "Koeda-chan to Ki no Ouchi", then later Monchhichi. I feel exactly the same way with Snowboy as I did with them. He is just way too cute!!!

Danielle has a family of Snowpeople and other wonderful crocheted items to offer you so go check out. (^^)

*****

Recently I made some really simple tawashis, and currently working on a case for a bow Hubby made. He said to use some vivid color scrap yarn so that's what I'm doing. It's really simple thing so I may not post a picture of it, but I thought I should let you know what I'm making in case any of you are wondering. (^_-)*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! :) *hugs*

~ Chie