Tuesday, January 11, 2005

"The Square Doily with Rose Center"



The pattern is here. I used size 10 thread and size 6 steel hook. This one is for the Thread CAL at Crochetville. This CAL has its own blog and gallery as well so if you like thread crochet go and check them out. (^^)

I've ordered some more thread at Herrshners for my future projects, and I'm waiting for the thread to arrive. (*^^*)

*****

I have finished the case for Hubby's bow, but he said he still has to make a button for it so no picture today. (^^; If by next time, the button is not done, I will go ahead and post a picture of it without a button, which I think most likely that's how it is going to be. Hehe.

*****

Dear my Japanese visitors, I finally started a blog in Japanese language. (*^^*) This blog will still remain my main blog, but you won't miss anything if you just decide to visit my Japanese blog. (^_-)*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! :) *hugs*

~ Chie