Thursday, October 04, 2012

Rudolf

Rudolf sits by my elf girl now. :)))

"Rudolf"
Rudolf
Visit my Ravelry page on this project

For Hind Legs, after I switch to brown yarn, I did sctog in every 2nd and 3rd sts to change the total number of stitches to 6 for skinnier legs and shorten them with less rows. - I did the same on Front Legs.

I spent 3 days to "get" the part on this pattern for antlers, but it could be just me. XD  I wasn't going to give up though since they were my most favorite parts of this design!  The antlers are tubular for sturdiness and are crocheted more or less in free-form crochet style.  If you are making this Rudolf and get lost at Antlers, my advice is to strictly follow the pattern without questioning and not to assume how they are done.  In this way, you will achieve the handsome 3 pointer. :)

How would everyone like a give-away??  Stay tuned! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! :) *hugs*

~ Chie