Saturday, August 22, 2009

Endless Crochet Cardi Shawl

It feels great out today here! It's still hot, but I can feel the fall is near - love it! I'm like a zombie in summer... I just don't do well in heat, and can't wait for fall to arrive! I see lots of nice patterns I want to add to my list of future project on Ravelry, and needless to say, it's more fun to crochet and knit in cooler seasons. :D

I was recently given an opportunity to make a crochet sample of one of the most beautiful crocheted garment designs I've ever seen. - The pattern is now available at Stitch Diva Studios!
Endless Crochet Cardi Shawl
"Endless Crochet Cardi Shawl"
(Shown Above is a sleeved version.)
Design & Model: Jennifer Hansen
Yarn Used: Tilli Tomas Plie & Beaded Plie with Sequins

I REALLY want you to see more photos of the Cardi Shawl. Learn the ENDLESS possibility of this Cardi Shawl here!

The pattern uses repetitive stitch patterns with no increasing/decreasing. I just crocheted a long rectangle and seamed it in a clever way that produces the great result. - Jennifer is a genius!!! This sample I crocheted is a sleeved version, and adding the sleeves was easy too.

Oh, by the way - there is a knitted version too! - Endless Knitted Cardi Shawl

6 comments:

Mimi said...

That's a lovely shawl, Chie! I hope to see you model one too :)
I also can't create much during hot weather...and every year the heat becomes more exhausting :(

Chie said...

Thank you Mimi. :)
I wish I could model my samples, but they usually don't fit me. :D
It's cool (almost cold) this morning here, and I LOVE it! :) Summer gets harder and harder every year for me to. :(((

pam said...

Hi Chie! How are you doing these days. Glad to see you are back to blogging! I have finally put up a blog and I'm kinda nervous. I haven't put the cardishawl on my blog yet. Not sure how to!

I really love the color of the one you worked on. Well Chie, have a good evening! Pam

Eddy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eddy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crochet Mom said...

Hi Chie,

Where are you?? I miss your posts. I enjoy your blog alot.

Kind regards,

Crochet Mom