Monday, June 13, 2005

Updates

I'm still crocheting. (^o^) Everyday, little at a time.

I'm still working on the doily I posted about on May 19th.
I have only 3 rows left, but since this doily is supposed to be 30 inches in diameter when finished, each row now is so long that by the time I finish 1 row, I feel like I had way enough repetition of same stitch. (>_<)

I LOVE the way it looks though. (^^)
We have been looking for a house to buy, and I can't wait to decorate our new home with this doily.

I have one more project to complete the baby set I've been working on.
What is it? I'm going to keep it a secret until I finish the doily. Hehe.
As soon as the doily is done, I will start working on it and post a progress picture here.

It's cloudy here today.
I love crocheting at home on rainy/cloudy days.
Sunny days make me feel that I should get out of the house and do something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! :) *hugs*

~ Chie