Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Getting ready for the holiday

Finished -
So far, I have made 5 scarves, 2 pairs of socks, 3 ornaments, 1 dishcloth, and 2 hats! I am going to post pictures of them probably... next week. (^_-)*

Future project -
I so want to make a doily for myself. Pattern is already picked out, and I got thread for it, too. (^_^) I can't wait to start on it.

In progress -
I've been trying to knit a vest for Hubby, but I ripped it twice already, and I have to start all over again for the third time. (>_<) Oh, and another dog sweater is also in progress...

Yes, I have been crocheting and knitting madly, but I'm not tired of it. LOL I can feel that my eyes are getting tired though... They get really dry and painful sometimes, and I just can't keep looking at the monitor too long without having a headache. As long as I keep my eyedrops and massager (Hubby bought me last week. Isn't he wonderful? Hehe.) very closely, I am fine. (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! :) *hugs*

~ Chie