Wednesday, June 23, 2004

My first socks!

Whew... Wow! I have finished my very first pair of crocheted socks! Hooorrraaayyyy!!!



Pattern Source: "Toe-Up Crocheted Socks"
Yarn I used: Lion Brand Yarn "Homespun". Color: #317 "Pacifica".
Hook I used: J/10 (US)

I bought this yarn for something else before, but it didn't work. Although I loved the color, this yarn was very hard to work with because its bulkiness. This time, I somehow managed to use it, and I think the yarn worked! :))) The socks feel super soft and warm. I am so very glad I made these socks, I can't wait for the winter to come! LOL Oh, I almost forgot to mention, I used picot edging on my socks. :P

I was so inspired by the socks which Chelle and Tiff are making, I decided to join Donna's "Feet Need Socks" Crochet along this morning.



Right after I put my request post to join this crochet along on Crochetville, I picked a pattern and yarn very quickly, and I kept working on my socks untill about 4:00PM. I sure enjoyed making them, and I know I will be making more. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! :) *hugs*

~ Chie