Monday, March 27, 2006

Doing fine and still crocheting

Hi, all :)
I still crochet, and here is a proof. :D


Design and pattern by Kyoko Kobayashi
Pattern source: "Lace Ami Karei na Doily - Crochet Lace"
Publisher: Ondori-sha

I used #20 thread and size 1.5mm hook for this doily.

I don't work with thread as much as I used to anymore since my vision has gotten worse and my eyes are so dry, but that'll never stop me from crocheting. :D

*****

Actually, I have crocheted like a mad woman. :D
And really, I think I'm obsessed with this craft. LOL
I did some sample making, and you can see one of the things I crocheted here.
I was so excited to see it on a model! :)

*****

I'd like to thank all of you who sent me concern E-mails, cards, wonderful crochet gifts while I was away from posting on this blog.
Your kindness and generosity are so encouraging. I really can't thank you enough! *hugs*

Oh, and for some of you who asked if I am going to close this blog... The answer is no. :D
I promise, I'll post as soon as I have something I can share. :)

16 comments:

Ulla said...

Dear Chie

Lovely to meet you and your lovely crochet.This little doily is in another style then your afgan.I love your useful things and you more decorative style.

Pam said...

I was wondering where you where, hope you're ok. Love the doily, it is beautiful!! -Pam

Mimi said...

It's great to have you back! The sample crochet cardi is so beautiful, what a great job! I can feel your exciment! ;)
Your doily is lovely as well.

Julie said...

I was just thinking about you a couple of days ago, so glad to see you! The doily is beautiful! :o)

Mimi said...

The doily is lovely, Chie! Of course all your works are. The cardigan is pretty!

Anonymous said...

I love your doily. Keep blogging!!!

Sharon said...

Hi Chie,

I've missed you! Please keep blogging. I feel like I have made a special friend and I hope you don't close your blog.

~drew emborsky~ said...

Amazing talent!!!

Monique said...

Beautiful, Chie, as always!!

emy said...

Hi Chie, good to know you are still around crocheting :)

Kelly said...

Hi Chie, Missed you & seeing your beautiful work. I understand the blogging getting in the way of other things though. Glad that you are doing well. Hugs!

Chie said...

Dear all,

Thank you so much for your kind words! :)
It just makes me so happy to hearl from you all!!!

JulieP said...

Beautiful doily! I hope you are okay.

Squishybear said...

wow! That is just beautiful!

Kawano said...

Great doily! You did a wonderful job!!!! 可愛い

Chie said...

Thank you juliep, squishybear, and kawano! :)

juliep -
I'm doing fine, thanks! :)
It's just that I have been very busy! Hope you are doing well!