Monday, March 27, 2006

Doing fine and still crocheting

Hi, all :)
I still crochet, and here is a proof. :D


Design and pattern by Kyoko Kobayashi
Pattern source: "Lace Ami Karei na Doily - Crochet Lace"
Publisher: Ondori-sha

I used #20 thread and size 1.5mm hook for this doily.

I don't work with thread as much as I used to anymore since my vision has gotten worse and my eyes are so dry, but that'll never stop me from crocheting. :D

*****

Actually, I have crocheted like a mad woman. :D
And really, I think I'm obsessed with this craft. LOL
I did some sample making, and you can see one of the things I crocheted here.
I was so excited to see it on a model! :)

*****

I'd like to thank all of you who sent me concern E-mails, cards, wonderful crochet gifts while I was away from posting on this blog.
Your kindness and generosity are so encouraging. I really can't thank you enough! *hugs*

Oh, and for some of you who asked if I am going to close this blog... The answer is no. :D
I promise, I'll post as soon as I have something I can share. :)

16 comments:

  1. Dear Chie

    Lovely to meet you and your lovely crochet.This little doily is in another style then your afgan.I love your useful things and you more decorative style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering where you where, hope you're ok. Love the doily, it is beautiful!! -Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great to have you back! The sample crochet cardi is so beautiful, what a great job! I can feel your exciment! ;)
    Your doily is lovely as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:51 AM CST

    I was just thinking about you a couple of days ago, so glad to see you! The doily is beautiful! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The doily is lovely, Chie! Of course all your works are. The cardigan is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:58 AM CST

    I love your doily. Keep blogging!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Chie,

    I've missed you! Please keep blogging. I feel like I have made a special friend and I hope you don't close your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous7:14 PM CST

    Beautiful, Chie, as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Chie, good to know you are still around crocheting :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Chie, Missed you & seeing your beautiful work. I understand the blogging getting in the way of other things though. Glad that you are doing well. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear all,

    Thank you so much for your kind words! :)
    It just makes me so happy to hearl from you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful doily! I hope you are okay.

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow! That is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great doily! You did a wonderful job!!!! 可愛い

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you juliep, squishybear, and kawano! :)

    juliep -
    I'm doing fine, thanks! :)
    It's just that I have been very busy! Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! :) *hugs*

~ Chie