Friday, May 13, 2005

Booties


"All Dressed Up"
on Leisure Arts "Booties by the Dozen"

These are for 0 - 3 months old babies and made with size 10 crochet thread. Aren't they just the cutiest thing? (^^) This pattern was rather complicated to me. When I thought they were done, I noticed a mistake and frogged some on one of them, then I figured the other was the one with mistake. So I re-finished the frogged one, ripped the other one and finished it! I never had so much trouble with any other crochet projects. LOL I also had to pay close attention to the pattern as I was making these. I was in big time "Don't talk to me, I'm counting! Or else!" mood. LOL

*****

One of the reason why I don't like hot weather is because of clothes. I don't like short-sleeved T-shirts, and I never wear tanktops without some clothes that covers at least upper 1/3 of my arms, and I never wear shorts either. I really, really need to lose some weight. At least..... 20lbs!
So... I started on my own shrug (Please no comment that I should get up and excersizing rather than sitting to crochet! :D) using this schematics, but instead of starting from the side, I am crocheting UP from the bottom. I'm using size 3 crochet thread and V-stitch. This one is rather relaxing to make compared to the baby booties. (^^)

You all have a nice weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chie! Your baby stuff is so pretty. Is that little baby girl your's? She's so cute!

    I've lately been working on creating some patters. It's been an adventure!

    I check up on your blog now and then to see what you've been up too. I also learn how to work on my blog from seeing how you do it! I am learning, slowly! Thanks Chie, you're and inspiration! Pam

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! :) *hugs*

~ Chie