Monday, October 25, 2004

Crocheville Secret Pal revealed!



Around 3PM today, UPS car stopped in front of my house. I saw it through the window, and my heart started beating hard thinking that it may be a package from my Crochetville Secret Pal just because it is almost the end of Autumn Crochetville Secret Pal Swap. Well, I was right, it was, and the secret was revealed! My Pal was "Kari"!!!
When I opened the box, the first thing that hit me was the sweet fragrance of potpourri, incense, and a candle. (*^^*) And there were 3 skeins of my favorite Lion Brand's Wool-Ease (I gave them a big hug! LOL), Southmaid's "Masterpiece Doilies" booklet, and a sweet message note too! Actually, I was having one of my bad days today feeling exhausted, disgusted, and I was eating every candies that came into my eye sight UNTIL I received the package! Kari, you made me smile AND cry. LOL Oh, and I stopped eating all the candies, too! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH Kari, for sending me all the goodies and for all your thoughts and concerns. You have just been so great! I absolutely love everything you sent me. (*^_^*)

Now what am I gonna make with the yarn? (^_^) *the goofest happy dance of mine* LOL LOL I just can't help it! (^o^)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! :) *hugs*

~ Chie